How to Apply for Australian Onshore Partner Visa
The onshore partner visa is for people who are in committed relationships on a married or de-facto basis and are in Australia at the time they apply. This application serves as both a temporary and permanent visa application and the Department will grant it in stages.
Our office is able to provide you with the advice about the criteria for this visa and in particular:
- Whether your relationship status meets the criteria to lodge;
- What type of evidence you need to collect to support your relationship;
- What type of bridging visa you will receive while you wait and the conditions on it;
- Whether you can include children and other dependent family members to the application;
- The processing times and when you need to do important things like medical exams and police certificates;
If you want to find out if you’re eligible for this visa please complete our free questionnaire and our office will contact you shortly to receive tailored and professional advice about your eligibility Partner Visa Questionnaire.
For information relating to the criteria of this visa, please go to the Department of Home Affair’s website page for Onshore Partner Visa’s