Happy Family

How to Apply for Australian Child Visas

The Department provides a number of schemes available to unite children with their families. If you are an Australian and wish to sponsor your biological child, adoptive child or young relative, you will need to receive advice about the most suitable pathway.

These applications can be made both in Australia and overseas and depending on the age of the child can carry a range of criteria.

If you want to find out if you’re eligible for this visa please complete our free questionnaire and our office will contact you shortly to receive tailored and professional advice about your eligibility – Permanent Visa Questionnaire.

For information relating to the criteria of this visa, please go to the Department of Home Affair’s website page for the Onshore Child Visa, or the Orphan Relative Visa